Report an Animal You Have Found

Michigan Law requires that anyone who finds an animal must report it to their local animal control or police department.   Using this online form you can report an animal that you have found directly to ICACS.  We will put the animal information on our website and attempt to reunite the animal with their home.  Your personal information will not be posted publicly. 

Thank you for helping the lost animals of Ingham County try to find their way home!

If you are unable to fill out this form, please call us at (517) 676-8370 option 3.

Found Animal Report Form

Your Information

Animal Information

Photo of animal (Required for submission)