Found A Stray Animal

dog_catIngham County Animal Control & Shelter is the lost and found center for pets in the County. Stray animals should be reported to ICACS. Although only reporting the pet is required, the best way to get the pet back in the arms of it's owner is to have the pet picked up or brought to the shelter.  Animal control officers are able to assist in transporting stray dogs to the shelter, but are unable to transport cats.