Ingham County Animal Control and Shelter Low Cost Spay/Neuter Voucher Program
- Cost is: $45.00 (males) and $50.00 (females) (includes spay/neuter, and rabies and distemper vaccines)
- Call 517-676-8383 for more information.
- Cost is: $20.00 (males) and $30.00 (Female) (includes spay/neuter, and rabies and distemper vaccines)
To be eligible to participate in our low cost spay/neuter voucher program you and your pet must be residents of Ingham County. Voucher prices will cover the cost of the spay/neuter, as well as a rabies and distemper vaccine if needed. Any additional services requested or desired will be done at the cost and discretion of the Vet at the time of your appointment. To purchase a voucher please visit either the Shelter or our Community Outreach Center in Lansing. Our Community Outreach Center is located at 826 W Saginaw St in Lansing and is open Tuesday from 3-6 and Friday/Saturday noon-4pm. You will need to provide your driver’s license with a current Ingham County address, as well as your payment at the time of purchase. After you purchase your voucher you will be required to call either the Capital Area Humane Society Spay/Neuter Clinic on Cedar Street in Lansing, or the Southside Animal Hospital on MLK in Lansing within 15 days to schedule your appointment.
Capital Area Humane Society - Low cost spay/neuter program - low cost spay/neuter services for the community
- Call (517) 908-0756 or (517) 626-6060 for more information.
- For additional information: http://www.cahs-lansing.org/index.php/spayneuter-clinic
*Prices and availability are subject to change