Wildlife/Feral Cats/Live Traps

The Ingham County Animal Control Department is in charge of domestic animals such as pets,
livestock and poultry. Wild animals come under the jurisdiction of the Michigan Department of
Natural Resources.When wild animals are creating a pest situation such as hanging around your
property, digging or living around your deck and outbuildings or getting into your attic and chimney,
 you will need to contact awildlife removal / pest control company. There are several listed in the
yellow pages under "Pest Control".

If you had contact with a bat you should start by calling the Ingham County Health Department at 887-4308.

Below are some links that may provide you with assistance on how to deter wildlife and feral
cats from your property.

Wildlife Tips 
Feral Cats 
Live Traps
Feline Fix It