Community Outreach Center
826 W. Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48915
Tues - 3:00-6:00 pm
Fri - 12:00-4:00 pm
Sat - 12:00-4:00 pm
The Community Outreach Center assists Ingham County pet owners in need. Services include:
40 lbs of dry dog food and 20 lbs of dry cat food are available FREE up to 3 times in 12 months. Free kitty litter is also available. Canned cat and dog food can be purchased for a nominal charge.
Low cost spay (female) and neuter (male) vouchers for dogs and cats are available. Vouchers can be redeemed at South Side Animal Hospital (5134 S Martin Luther King Blvd. Lansing) or Capital Area Humane Society Spay/Neuter Clinic (5919 S Cedar St, Lansing)
· $45 male dog $50 female dog (includes rabies and distemper/parvo vaccine)
· $20 male cat $30 female cat (includes rabies and distemper vaccine)
There may be additional programs that offer even less expensive options. Call the Center for info.
2018 Vaccine Clinic Dates
January 5th @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
February 2nd@ Wise Rd LPD Station (5815 Wise Rd, Lansing, MI 48911, inside lobby area)
March 2n d @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
April 6th @ Leroy Fire Station (315 W Walnut St, Webberville, MI 48892)
May 4th @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
June 1st @ Potter Park Zoo (1301 S Pennsylvania Ave, Lansing, MI 48912)
July 13th @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
August 3rd @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
September 7th @ Meridian Twp Central Park Pavilion (5151 Marsh Rd, Okemos, MI 48864)
October 5th @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
November 2nd @ Leslie Fire Station (4279 Oak St, Leslie, MI 49251)
December 7th @ Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing, 48915)
Clinics sponsored by VIP Petcare
· Rabies: FREE (puppies must be at least 12 weeks old)
· Distemper (cat): $7
· Distemper/Parvo (dog): $7
(puppies must be 6-8 weeks old for first distemper/parvo shot)
· Microchipping (dog/cat): $7
Licenses (delinquent fees waived, unless you have ticket)
· Spayed/neutered: $14 or $34 for 3-year license (must have new 3 year rabies vaccination)
· Not spayed/neutered: $70 or $155 for 3-year license (must have new 3 year rabies vaccination)
Due to space limitations and for the safety of pets and owners, we will NOT be offering merchandise for sale or Food Bank distributions on clinic days. Thank you for your understanding.
- Free dog houses and straw.
- Low cost pet supplies such as leashes, toys, etc.
- Information on FREE Trap-Neuter-Release Program for feral cats.
- Donations for the Animal Shelter accepted.