The ICAC Outreach Center at 826 W. Saginaw St, Lansing will be CLOSED this Saturday, January 14th in observance of the County's Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.
Community Outreach Center
826 W. Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48915
Tues - 3:00-6:00 pm
Fri - 12:00-4:00 pm
Sat - 12:00-4:00 pm
The Community Outreach Center assists Ingham County pet owners in need. Services include:
40 lbs of dry dog food and 20 lbs of dry cat food are available FREE up to 3 times in 12 months. Free kitty litter is also available. Canned cat and dog food can be purchased for a nominal charge.
Low cost spay (female) and neuter (male) vouchers for dogs and cats are available. Vouchers can be redeemed at South Side Animal Hospital (5134 S Martin Luther King Blvd. Lansing) or Capital Area Humane Society Spay/Neuter Clinic (5919 S Cedar St, Lansing)
· $45 male dog $50 female dog (includes rabies and distemper/parvo vaccine)
· $20 male cat $30 female cat (includes rabies and distemper vaccine)
There may be additional programs that offer even less expensive options. Call the Center for info.
2017 Clinics will be held on the first Friday of the month from 12:00 noon until 4:00 pm:
| Jan 6
| Feb 3
|| Mar 3
| Apr 7
|| May 5
|| Jun 2
| Jul 7
|| Aug 4
|| Sep 8*
| Oct 6
|| Nov 3
|| Dec 1
* September clinic will be on the SECOND Friday due to the holiday weekend starting the 1st.
Clinics sponsored by VIP Petcare
· Rabies: FREE (puppies must be at least 12 weeks old)
· Distemper (cat): $7
· Distemper/Parvo (dog): $7
(puppies must be 6-8 weeks old for first distemper/parvo shot)
· Microchipping (dog/cat): $7
Licenses (delinquent fees waived, unless you have ticket)
· Spayed/neutered: $14 or $34 for 3-year license (must have new 3 year rabies vaccination)
· Not spayed/neutered: $70 or $155 for 3-year license (must have new 3 year rabies vaccination)
Due to space limitations and for the safety of pets and owners, we will NOT be offering merchandise for sale or Food Bank distributions on clinic days. Thank you for your understanding.
- Free dog houses and straw.
- Low cost pet supplies such as leashes, toys, etc.
- Information on FREE Trap-Neuter-Release Program for feral cats.
- Donations for the Animal Shelter accepted.