Community Outreach Center
826 W. Saginaw Street, Lansing, MI 48915
Tues - 3:00-6:00 pm
Fri - 12:00-4:00 pm
Sat - 12:00-4:00 pm
The Community Outreach Center assists Ingham County pet owners in need. Services include:
40 lbs of dry dog food and 20 lbs of dry cat food are available FREE up to 3 times in 12 months. Free kitty litter is also available. Canned cat and dog food can be purchased for a nominal charge.
Low cost spay (female) and neuter (male) vouchers for dogs and cats are available. Vouchers can be redeemed at South Side Animal Hospital (5134 S Martin Luther King Blvd. Lansing) or Capital Area Humane Society Spay/Neuter Clinic (5919 S Cedar St, Lansing)
· $45 male dog $50 female dog (includes rabies and distemper/parvo vaccine)
· $20 male cat $30 female cat (includes rabies and distemper vaccine)
There may be additional programs that offer even less expensive options. Call the Center for info.
2019 Vaccine Clinic Dates
January 4th Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing MI 48915)
February 1st Lansing Police Department South Precinct (5815 Wise Rd, Lansing MI 48911)
March 1st Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing MI 48915)
April 5th Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing MI 48915)
May 3rd Leroy Fire Station (315 W Walnut, Webberville MI 48892)
June 7th Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing MI 48915)
July 12th Cristo Rey Community Center (1717 N High St, Lansing MI 48906)
August 2nd Mason Animal Shelter (600 Buhl St, Mason MI 48854)
September 6th Outreach Center (826 W Saginaw, Lansing MI 48915)
October 4th Gier Community Center (2400 Hall St, Lansing MI 48906)
November 1st Foster Community Center (200 N Foster, Lansing MI 48912)
(826 W Saginaw, Lansing MI 48915)
· Rabies: FREE (puppies must be at least 12 weeks old)
· Distemper (cat): $10
· Distemper/Parvo (dog): $10
(puppies must be 6-8 weeks old for first distemper/parvo shot)
· Microchipping (dog/cat): $10
Licenses (delinquent fees waived, unless you have ticket)
· Spayed/neutered: $15 or $35 for 3-year license (must have new 3 year rabies vaccination)
· Not spayed/neutered: $45 or $125 for 3-year license (must have new 3 year rabies vaccination)
Due to space limitations and for the safety of pets and owners, we will NOT be offering merchandise for sale or Food Bank distributions on clinic days. Thank you for your understanding.
- Free dog houses and straw.
- Low cost pet supplies such as leashes, toys, etc.
- Information on FREE Trap-Neuter-Release Program for feral cats.
- Donations for the Animal Shelter accepted.